IS WINTER OVER YET??!!!
I was tempted to stop there, but I guess I can tell you a little bit more.
- We got more cold; 16 days at least 10 degrees colder than normal and 7 days at least 20 degrees colder than normal
- We got more snow; three and a half feet over normal so far.
- We got more ice and I've slipped and fallen on that ice more times than Mommy can count. I have to wear my lifting harness if I'm not wearing my coat so Mommy can help me walk on the icy sidewalks and streets.
- I'm tired of cold and snow and I have pretty much decided to stop pooping outside after dark and just sneak off and poop in the back room or bedroom instead of telling Mommy that I have to go potty. Mommy is now watching me like a hawk in the evenings. Despite all her attention I did manage to poop on the bed five times last week.
- We did get three days that were 10 degrees warmer than normal. That was exciting and I did finally get to walk across the ice on the lake because we got enough of a snow/thaw/wind/rain/freeze/snow cycle in those three days that the the lake ended up with a nice even packed down layer of good traction snow on it.
- I decided I wanted to go hiking last weekend and followed Mommy around barking at her until she gave in and took me to the nearest trail. 300 yards into the hike I decided it was too icy and insisted on going home.
- Mommy wondered why the mattress had gotten all lumpy after she moved it to the floor to make things easier for me. It was because I had hidden a half dozen stuffed animals under it.
Wake me up when it is spring.