Monday, November 15, 2010

Headlights! The Next Generation

Mommy saw these lights at the Container Store and she bought them for me.

She thought they were nice because they light up two ways, have spring clips and can swivel in all sorts of directions. So, they have taken the place of my original headlights. The original headlights had the disadvantage of being easy for me to turn off because they were pop lights, and, because they were held on with Velcro, rub off. These lights aren't as bright and I don't cast shadows when I'm wearing them, but they still make me visible. Mommy says when I'm wearing these new lights I look like a techno-angel so they are definitely wing lights not headlights. Here is me wearing them:

Me from the front

Me from the side

Me from the back

Me running

Mommy is going to put my old lights on elastic so she can wear them like armbands and keep herself nice and lit up safe too.

2 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Wow, those are some pawsome lights!!! Kinda look like paws, BOL!

Johann The Dog said...

Wow, those are some pawsome lights, BOL!! Kinda look like paws, cool!