Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flashback to Dog Scout Camp--Day 7

My Camp Diary
Saturday, July 26, 2003

I slept until 7:00 because I was sooo exhausted from that CAT IN A CAGE!! When we did get up I went to look for the CAT IN A CAGE!! I looked under the tables and behind the door and other places I knew a cat could hide, but he was definitely gone.

Mommy packed up the car and I got worried. What if she decided to leave me here? When other dogs came to say hi I barked at them. I then told Mommy that I wanted to sit in the car. It was cool and raining so Mommy said it was okay.

I missed breakfast and the awards ceremony, but Mommy got my patches for me. She said some of the other doggies got 8 patches, but she thought I did rather well with only 4.


We left camp about noon and I slept the whole way home. When we got home I took another nap. Then it was bedtime.

My plans for next week are take a nap, eat some food, follow up with a nap, followed by a short nap, followed by some more napping, dinner, followed by bedtime. I hope I get to go back to camp again in a couple years!

If you'd like to learn more about the Dog Scouts of America or find out how you can go to camp, click here.

2 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Wow, dog scout camp, how fun is that!!! Looks like some pawsome activities.

Woofs, Johann

Backcountry Brodie said...

Wowser, you got all those patches? That be furry kewl. Who needs more than 4 anyways?